P&H Facility Assistants, are responsible for carrying out the required duties involved in the movement and sampling of grain, and the overall execution of processes involved in the operation of the grain facility.
Day to day activities will include:
- Contributing to the movement of grain by loading/unloading shipments;
- Collecting, testing, and recording grain samples;
- Grain grading for canola, wheat, oats and barley;
- Operating grain cleaners;
- Handling and delivering crop input products;
- Fertilizer inventory management and blending;
- Regular facility maintenance & housekeeping;
- Commitment to maintaining a safe & compliant working environment;
- Performing exceptional customer service duties;
- Other duties as required.